Specifically designed to reduce voltage to a prescribed safe working level, this general duty transformer is especially useful for building and construction sites. Enclosed in tough moulded glass fibre case, the CTR3000 will supply power for lighting, power tools and similar equipment.
- Power tool rating – 3300VA with overload circuit protection
- Voltage input – 230V AC. Voltage output 110V AC
- Dual outlet sockets (3 pin round) to BS4343. 2 x 16Amps
- Centre tapped to earth
- Complies with BS3535 (EN60742) standards
- Features include a carry handle, arctic grade power cable, & fitted 13Amp plug
- Dimensions (LWH) 236x195x265mm
|Power Tool Rating||3300 VA|
|Dimensions LWH||236x195x265 mm|
£87.89 . (£105.47 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke CTR3000 Transformer Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.