Lightweight, compact twin hammer design with full aluminium body. Variable speed trigger & air regulator power control. Handle exhaust limits the circulation of brake dust on wheels.
Clarke XPro air tools are a superb new range of top quality professional tools built for tough daily use in garages.
• Variable speed actuation trigger and 3 setting air regulator power control
• Tough reinforced aluminium housing for increased durability
• Twin impact hammer mechanism for increased power
• Exhaust under pistol grip handle
• Max torque 475Nm (350ft-lb)
• Max Speed 7000rpm
• Max air pressure 6.2bar (90psi)
• Average no load air consumption 6.5cfm
• Air consumption on load (6.2bar) 18cfm
• Requires 10mm bore hose
£67.33 (£80.80 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke X-Pro CAT141 ½ Twin Hammer, Compact Air Impact Wrench Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.