- Easily cut with standard hand tools
- No adhesive required, easy assembly and removal, ideal for a non-permanent location
- Easy to sweep and mop, providing an attractive, dust-free and comfortable working environment
- Resistant to petrol, oil, grease and other non-corrosive chemicals
- Quality tiles fire retardant tested to EN ISO 11925-2
- Edge dims: 6mm thick, 450x70mm
- Corner dims: 70x70mm
- Qty: 4 edges, 2 corners
Give your garage or workshop the finishing touch! Strong, stable and durable textured edges and corners which are compatible with Clarke interlocking tiles, are quick and easy to assemble using only a rubber mallet.
Material PVC Thickness 6 mm Colour Black
£5.90 . (£7.08 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke Interlocking Black PVC Floor Edges and Corners Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.