deal for industrial applications including workshops, factories and garages.
Please note – Only suitable for well insulated areas and not designed to be the primary heat source.
- Electrically powered producing a dry heat without condensation or odour that may be present with similar gas powered heaters
- Features fan only plus high and low heat settings with adjustable thermostatic control
- Auto cooling and overheat protection
- Strong steel construction with stand for increased stability
- Supply: 400V/3ph – 16A
- This product is fitted with a 16A rated 3-phase 5-pin connector
- Requires DCL16A 16Amp socket and plug (code: 6925232
The Clarke Devil 7005 Electric Fan Heater is ideal for industrial applications including workshops, factories and garages, with the high and low heat settings with adjustable thermostatic control and the thermal cut-out overheat protection. Insulated handles allow for safe handling whilst the heater is still warm.
Max. Output 5 kW Volts 400 V Thermostat Yes Heat Settings 2
£120.06 (£144.07 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke Devil 7005 5kW Industrial Electric Fan Heater Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.