- Free Air: 53 cfm
- Max. Pressure: 10 Bar
- Motor kW/HP: 11 (15)
- Volts/Phase: 400/3
- Noise Level dB (A): 69
- Multi-function back-lit display
- Automatic re-start after power failure
- Cooling fan temperature control
- Dims (LWH): 800 x 700 x 980mm
- Weight: 200kg
This screw compressor allows for easy installation and benefits from a compact design which helps to save on space. This has been constructed to easily be moved using a pallet truck, whilst it can simply be connected to the air system and electrical supply. Advanced controller with backlit display features weekly programmable timer, remote control, auto-restart after power failure, maintenance planning, compressor and fan status, oil temperature, alarm log and inverter use percentage.
- Electro-pneumatic system saves pressure when not in use
- Poly-V belt ensures long life and minimum maintenance.
- Thermostatic controlled fan ensures ideal cooling keeping the machine’s noise level down.
- Wide front and rear panelling for ease of access Effective sound reducing panelling reduces noise levels as low as 60dB (A).
- This means the compressor can be run closer to the workshop.
- Oversized suction filter ensures maximum air intake filtration, thereby reducing maintenance and extending oil and compressor life.
CUSTOMERS IN SCOTLAND PLEASE RING 01582 471900 FOR CARRIAGE QUOTE. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER FREE DELIVERY TO SCOTLAND ON THIS ITEM.
REMEMBER WHEN COMPARING PRICES – OUR PRICES INCLUDE DELIVERY TO MOST UK MAINLAND POSTCODES
£4,718.86 . (£5,662.63 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke CXR15 15HP Industrial Screw Compressor Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.