- Max Working Pressure: 10Bar (145psi)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1440x510x1280mm
- Air Displacement: 8.5cfm
- Receiver Capacity: 200L
- Electro-pneumatic system saves pressure when not in use
- Poly-V belt ensures long life and minimum maintenance
- Thermostatic controlled fan ensures ideal cooling – keeps the machine’s noise level down
- Wide front and rear panelling for ease of access
- Effective sound dampening panelling – reduces noise levels as low as 58dB(A)!
- This quieter compressor can be run closer to the workshop than most
- Oversized suction filter ensures maximum air intake filtration – further reduces maintenance, extends oil and compressor life
All the pressure with none of the stress. This screw compressor allows for easy installation and benefits from a compact design which helps to save on space.
Built in the UK with portability in mind, the compressor can be moved easily using a pallet truck, and once it’s in place can be immediately connected to the air system and electrical supply.
Supplied pre-mounted onto an air receiver, these packaged screw compressors are the perfect ‘plug-in and go’ solution for any professional work area which requires a dependable, low-maintenance, consistent compressed air supply.
A great value product that will keep you up and running for longer.
Buy better, buy once, buy a compressor you can rely on.
|Air Tank Volume||200 Litres|
|Air Displacement||8.5 cfm|
|Max Working Pressure||145/10 psi/bar|
|Input Voltage||230 V|
CUSTOMERS IN SCOTLAND PLEASE RING 01582 471900 FOR CARRIAGE QUOTE. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER FREE DELIVERY TO SCOTLAND ON THIS ITEM.
REMEMBER WHEN COMPARING PRICES – OUR PRICES INCLUDE DELIVERY TO MOST UK MAINLAND POSTCODES
£3,148.00 (£3,777.60 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke CX3MR 8.5cfm 200 Litre 3HP Industrial Screw Compressor (230V) Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.