The CTJ2250LP is a 2.25 tonne low profile trolley jack ideal for use with cars with low ground clearance. Featuring swivel castors for manoeuvrability, simple to operate lock/unlock valve for raising and lowering, rubber contact pad to prevent chassis damage and extra wide wheels for safe, stable use. This great value jack also comes with a dual purpose wheel handle/brace and two double ended sockets, suitable for a wide range of wheel nuts, meaning the CTJ2250LP is not only ideal for garage use, it’s the perfect jack for quick wheel changes in emergency situations.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Lifting capacity 2.25 tonnes
- Safe & simple to operate twist lock / unlock valve
- Rubber contact pad prevents damage to vehicles
- Saddle heights; min 80mm / max 380mm
- Supplied with two double ended sockets 17/19mm & 21/23mm and useful dual purpose handle/wheel brace
- Dimensions (LWH) 560x225x150mm. Weight: 13.7kg
£55.52 (£66.62 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke CTJ2250LP 2.25 Tonne Low Profile Trolley Jack with Sockets Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.