- For fast, accurate cross, bevel and mitre cutting in most hard & softwoods
- Laser guide gives user a preview of the saw blade path
- Max Depth of Cut 65mm, Max Cross Cut Cap. 340mm
- Adjustable 45° left head tilt for bevel & compound mitre cutting
- Features dual sliding rails for smooth cutting action and a large rotating/lockable table
- Solid base can be bench mounted or used portable for site use
- Robust pull down handle
- Includes wood cutting blade, blade safety guard & dust extraction outlet
The perfect saw for any workshop, the Clarke CMS216S 8″ (216mm) Sliding Compound Mitre Saw is suitable for fast, accurate cross, bevel & mitre cutting in most hard & softwoods. The saw features a laser guide to give the user a preview of the saw blade path as well as dual sliding rails to ensure a smooth cutting angle on the large rotating/lockable table.
The Clarke CMS216S Mitre Saw is supplied with fitted clamping device, workpiece supports, sawdust bag, 24 TCT Blade (fitted), 48 TCT Blade (in box), 6mm Hex Key, 3mm Hex Key and is provided with a 1 Year / 12 Months Manufacturer’s warranty.
Volts 230 V Max Depth of Cut 65 mm Max Cross Cut Capacity 340 mm Bevel Left/Right Left Watts 2000 W Blade Dia 216 mm
Please note that details and specifications contained herein, are correct at the time of publishing. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time without prior notice.
£229.47 (£275.36 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke CMS216S 8″ Sliding Mitre Saw with Laser Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.