- Suitable for Oil temperatures up to 70°C
- Easy-to-use hand pump operation
- 9 Litre Capacity
- Attachable tube storage unit
- Professional lightweight design
- Can be used with a variety of non-corrosive fluids
- The Clarke CHT928 9 Litre Oil Manual Fluid Extractor is a professional and lightweight hand operated tool suitable for easy and simple extraction of all types of engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcyles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery. This extractor can be used with non-corrosive fluids including engine oil, gear oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant and water.
This product comes supplied with a main suction tube, extracting tube and brake tube with rubber fitting along with a tube storage unit to fit them inside. Also included with this product and the Clarke range of Garage equipment is a 12 month / 1 year manufacturers warranty
£108.50 (£130.20 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke CHT928 9 Litre Oil Manual Fluid Extractor Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.