This easy to use trigger-activated timing light is ideal for measuring and adjusting the timing advance range of a vehicle at a range of 0-60° BTDC. This product features an LED indicator to confirm hook-up is correct or if there is fault with the flash and is provided in high quality ABS housing with a rubber nose for added protection and durability.
- Simple to use and suitable for 12V ignition systems
- Timing advance up to 60° BTDC
- Easy to read and adjust using advance dial
- Trigger activated
- 12V detachable coiled power leads with clamps
- LED indicator to confirm correct hook-up or faulty flash
- Ultra-Bright replaceable xenon bulb
- High Impact ABS housing and rubber nose for added protection.
£39.88 (£47.86 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke CHBTL1 LIG Trigger Activated High Beam Timing Light Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.