Clarke gun safes and cabinets have been manufactured in accordance with BS 7558:1992 to provide sportsmen, hunters and gun collectors a protective and highly secure option for firearms and ammunition. Designed to capably store most standard firearms including shotguns, rifles and plenty of ammunition. All cabinets feature pre drilled fixing holes and include fittings for quick and easy installation.
Please note the gun cabinet should always be secured firmly to the wall and floor.
|Number of Guns
- Robust steel construction with a durable black powder coated finish
- 5x locking bolts (top, bottom and equally space on sides) for maximum security
- Internally fitted hinges
- Fully carpet lined internal sides and floor to protect guns from damage
- High density foam divider to secure and protect up to 5 guns
- Lockable internal ammo box
- Includes two keys for the main door and two for the ammo box, fixing bolts for wall and floor securing
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD) – 1260 x 345 x 270mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) – 1450 x 350 x 340mm
£235.00 (£282.00 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke CGS5K 5 Gun Cabinet with Ammunition Storage and Key Lock Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.