Clarke CAT91 1/2″ Reversible Air Ratchet
£34.00 . (£40.80 incl VAT)
- Maximum speed: 160rpm.
- Maximum torque: 60ft/lb / 81Nm
- Operating pressure up to 90psi / 6.2bar
- Average air consumption: 4cfm / 113l/min
- ½” square drive & reverse action
- Superior polished aluminium body with protective rubber grip
A versatile air powered ratchet, especially useful in automotive workshops & garages. A labour saving device for use on numerous jobs that involve the dismantling and reassembly of engines, gearboxes, transmissions and other machinery. Especially useful when working in confined spaces.
|Drive Size||1/2 “|
|Required Air Pressure||6.2 Bar|
|Avg. Air Consumption||4 cfm|
|Approx. Max. Torque||60 ft/lbs|
Free delivery to UK mainland on Clarke orders over £100