Suited to a variety of applications, this totally enclosed fan cooled 230V motor provides reliable long term service.
- 2.0hp, 230V 1 phase motor
- 2-pole (3000rpm) no load shaft speed, 19mm key way drive shaft
- Double shielded self lubricating radial ball bearings on drive
- Starter windings have class F insulations & are class H resin coated
- Manufactured to the latest electrical & mechanical standards inc. IEC34-1, BS5000, CEN HD231 & IEC72
- Motor must be wired through a suitable starter (10 – 16 Amps) with overload protection
|No. of Poles||2|
|Shaft Speed||3000 rpm|
|Frame Size||80 S|
|Shaft Dia.||19 mm|
|Starter Required Amps||10-16
£132.82 . (£159.38 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on Clarke 2HP Single Phase 2-Pole Motor Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.