Manufactured with tungsten carbide tips for precision and durability, these hard wearing bits are designed for drilling concrete, brickwork, construction blocks & most masonry materials. Each drill bit also features a spiral flute for fast and effective waste removal.
SDS+ shanks for use in heavy duty percussion drills
Contents includes –
– 1 each of 5, 6 & 8mm dia x 110mm long drill bits
– 1 each of 12mm dia x 160mm long & 8, 10, 12 & 14mm dia. x 210mm long bits
– 1 each of 16mm dia x 250mm long & 14mm dia. x 260mm long bits
– 1 each of 10, 12, 18 & 20mm dia. x 450mm long bits
– 2 each of 6, 8, & 10mm dia x 160mm long bits
£30.90 (£37.08 incl VAT)
Please share this Clarke product:
Contact us for more info on CHT566 – 20pce SDS+ TCT Drill Bit Set Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us.
For heavy Clarke items please contact us for a delivery quote. All Clarke Tools comply with the latest British and European safety standards. Clarke products are backed by a fast after-sales service including spare parts, warranty and service work. WE DON'T SELL CLARKE SPARE PARTS, CALL CLARKE SERVICE ON - t: 0208 9887400 or 08714101270. We only deliver Clarke Tools to the UK mainland.